About Us

About us

About university Faculty of Agriculture

- The faculty was established at the beginning as a higher agricultural school in 1938 and belonging to Dept. of Agriculture till 1946

- In 1946 it was affiliated in addition to other schools to Memorial Gordon College which was later called Khartoum university College(1951) and then in 1956 c.

Mission & VIsion

Generation and utilization of knowledge and technology for efficient and rational use  in the management of the natural resources for sustainable agricultural development., production of food, reduction of poverty, preparation of capable candidates for agricultural development , rural societies and community services through research and technology transfer. Contributing to local and global  endeavors for the improvement of higher education and scientific research.

History

Our History For Faculty of Agriculture

VICE CHANCELLOR

Search